Monday, May 17, 2010

Twin Peaks??? Really?

Ok, so I get really excited to meet "Khan". He is cute, very funny, and has that bad boy thing that I dig. I choose Addison and he gives me 2 options:
Black Finn or Twin Peaks.
REALLY?? The 2 places I cant stand the most. I say Twin Peaks b/c at the time it seems like the lesser of two evils. After really thinking about it, I texted him the following:

"I am not a fan of Twin Peaks, and it really rubs me the wrong way that you would suggest it for a first date. Perhaps its best if we don't meet up.'

I thought that i was being straight forward and was proud of me for saying it like it is...

He however, did not feel the same way...
He said that since I chose the place that perhaps the REAL issue is me. He then proceeded to leave me 2 messages saying the same thing. I never answered or replied to any texts or messages he left. He then called me the next day to let me know that I was missing out...

Dating is not fun. If you are unhappily married and reading this...stay married. Perhaps seeing his mug every day may not be the most pleasing thing, but it sure beats a first date at TWIN PEAKS...on to the next guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment