Sunday, May 9, 2010

I know what's wrong...

So, "Tick". We have corresponded via text, sometimes thru actual phone conversations, but always brief b/c he is so busy. I understand this b/c I am very busy also. However, I made the decision to be more open and I know that I need to find someone like that too. Now, here is the kicker. I can't quite describe how I feel about this, so I am just going to give a play by play of recent texts and let you come to your own conclusions.

Tick-Good Morning. I'm still in bed...wanna join?
Me-Um.., no...I'm still in bed too...so tired...
Tick-Is your bed comfy? What size is it?
Me-A queen..its super comfy...
Tick-So...did you say you are on birth control?
Me-EXCUSE ME??!!
Tick-Ha,ha...that was a joke...I left off the LOL...
Me-Um, ok...I'm going back to sleep...

This is an actual text that happened...WHAT THE HELL? Is this normal? Do people talk like this? I know it may seem like I may have egged this on somehow, but I promise I haven't at all. This was from left field. I am at a loss...

1 comment:

  1. This Is Great! lol Wow! No, this isn't normal...at least that I know of. Maybe from someone that you've known from a long time, and you can kid around like that. But someone brand new? That you just started "talking" to? Wow.

    Again, living vicariously through you and your online dating! :)

    ReplyDelete