Monday, May 3, 2010

Shaadi...

I am also on a website called Shaadi.com. Its an Indian dating website. I have been on there for about 2 years with not a lot of luck. Recently I met a guy named "khan". He is funny and sweet. Best part is that he lives in Frisco (most of the guys on this particular website that i meet live in different parts of the country), so this guy seems like a catch. We just exchanged numbers and have been talking for a couple of days. He is really a lot of fun....so whats the problem? Who else goes on an Indian dating website and meets someone who is NOT Indian...ugh...but its not really like I date a lot of Indian guys so its not really that big a deal...
P.S.--My sister is the one that sent me this guys profile...so I am not entirely to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment