Monday, May 3, 2010

So over "Larren", on to "Tay"

After our last date, "Larren" is so done. He even sent me an email to ask if our last date was as bad as he thought...if you have to ask..so on to "Tay" he is the texter guy. Great texts, but not so good on the phone. He finally asked me out, lunch at Cheesecake Factory. I was pumped, we met at noon. First off, his pictures on match.com were very blurry and I didn't get to really get a clear sense of what he looked like.
First off, he was NOT 5'8", unless the definition of "tall" has changed, this guy was def not tall. He was probably about 4" shorter than that.
Second, he was a little heavier than his profile said. I don't really care about that, but I wanted to know what to expect.
Third, he dressed really sloppy. Shirt not tucked in, frayed jeans, tennis shoes...I didn't want a suit, but c'mon....
So, here is the breakdown of the date: He talked, and talked, and talked....he never asked me even ONE question. Not even how are you....
Here is the killer: He declined dessert for me....WHY THE HELL DO YOU TAKE ME TO CHEESECAKE FACTORY AND NOT LET ME ORDER DESSERT?
That was the nail in the coffin. Sorry, a girl likes her sweets....see ya "Tay"...

No comments:

Post a Comment