Thursday, April 7, 2011

What am I doing wrong??

This is an actual guy that winked at me on Match.com. I really need to rethink my profile if this is what I am attracting... Yep. I'm single. The Internet who would have thought it. This insane dude. I like to party but its not always about drinking (just most of the times hehe) but seriously if we just went to a club to dance i would probably have more fun than you jk i don't know you yet lol. anyways by reading this you are probably inferring that my english is horrible. Negative. Quite to the contrary i pride myself in my mastery of english. But what you could correctly infer is that i am lazy not in that o hes fat kinda lazy but i want to get it done and over as fast as possible lazy but only when im not working cuz when im getting paid i do it right always thats the only to live a life. i love to read i used to write mosltly but i stopped i dont know why cuz i found video games . My ideal match would be someone who loves video games mainly versus games like fighters or shooters but rpg's are also fantastical. i love anime also she will be willing to try watching anime if she doesnt already i dont know what she would like but i would appreciate her beauty. im thinking she would be a lil bit of a social girl cuz i love to party and dance and do all that jazz im sure she would love to do it also i dunno dude this seams like pre-emptive in its nature if you think your interested at all gimme a shout plz zombie lovers not a must but definately a bonus same thing with redheads its just my thing ---Ps. His profile pic is of him doing a beer bong....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Bindu. He lost me at "cuz"... and "fantastical"... and "hehe" and no grown man should ever... EVER use the word "Lil" (unless he's making references to rappers). I want to knock this guy's block off.

    ReplyDelete