Thursday, April 7, 2011

Still talking to the "new guy"...

Oh, my. So much has happened, where do I begin? Ok, let's start with the last guy. So we didn't talk or text for about 3 weeks. I had given up all hope and then he shows up at my job. No warning, no heads up, just shows up. He texts me to see if I am there and I respond no. He then asks if we could meet up for a drink and talk. Ok, this is weird, but I say yes. We meet up and talked about a lot of things. I asked him what his deal was. Why he hadn't text or called in 3 weeks and then bam, he just shows up. He said that he had a lot of insecurities since his divorce and that he may have projected some of those on to me. I explained to him that I was not asking for a proposal, just wanted him to be more available. I also explained to him that if he wasn't into me, then that was fine, but I was NOT interested in wasting my time. Basically, I let him have it. So....he has called or texted me every day. He came out with me and some friends last week also...one would think its going well. Until this week. He has plans every night and is going out of town this weekend. It seems that he is starting the whole cycle again. Frustrating... AND NO--he does not have a girlfriend(I have been to his place a couple of times)...ok, so I THINK he doesn't have a girlfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment