Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Been a long time...where you been?

Alright, yes it has been a while. After months of self loathing, trying to forget about match.com, and even acting as though I really enjoy the single life(ugh!), I am back!
Let's jump right in:

How is it that almost EVERY man is athletic, toned, and loves the outdoors?? If you are as hot as your pictures then why are you even single?? I mean, my goodness. I had a guy ask me out for a first date and I was super excited. He was cute, blonde, and yummy...Then he opens his mouth and asks if I want to go...ready? A 5 MILE BIKE RIDE. OK, so I may have put that bike riding was a hobby. But seriously, a first date? Even you athletic ladies have to admit that's a bit lame. Who wants to see a girl all sweaty and gross on the first date? Doesn't even make sense to me. Oh, well. On to the other man. A high school principal. Not quite sure why that is so cool to me, but I am digging it. We just exchanged numbers and I will definitely keep things updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment