Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Desperation or practicality(is that a word?)

I have changed quite a bit of my criteria. I used to think that things like "executive/management positions" or "has to like beer" or even "wants to worship the ground I walk on" were of extreme importance. But as I get older I realize that I simply want a good guy. Here is an ideal list of what I would like in a man:
*Patience--I can be a bit much to handle so, this is a must have
*Sense of humor--gotta make me laugh
*Good looking--OK, so I may get some flack for this one, but good looking to me is very different than someone else's taste...
*GOT A JOB--this is a non negotiable
*Doesn't live with their mother, grandmother, uncles, aunts...--you get the idea
*Loves family--I am way too close to mine to be with someone who doesn't understand the importance of them in my life
*Wants kids--now this one I go back and forth on b/c I am not 100% sure I want them, so I may need someone to convince me
*Is kind--I think that kindness is the greatest quality anyone can have.
*Has faith--any kind really. Just has to believe in something.

Now, that's not asking too much is it??

No comments:

Post a Comment