Sunday, March 28, 2010

Over texter....

So I decided not to have all my eggs in the "Larren" basket so I am going to explore other options...
I met "Tay" who is a 40yr old divorcee w/ a nine year old daughter. Not my normal type, but what the heck? He seemed sweet with his devotion to his daughter...We emailed a couple of times and decided to exchange numbers. We texted a little and then finally talked on the phone last night. It was an interesting conversation. We were pretty comfortable with each other(I think he was a little drunk) and the talk was nice. Until I started to notice that I was the only one asking any questions...he seemed to enjoy talking about himself...I finally had to end the conversation bc my puppy was going nuts...he then texted me twice to say goodnight..then this morning to say hi...then to see if I got to work ok...then to see if I was busy at work...then to see if he should come by and see me at work...and then to see if I got off...oh wait, there's my phone going off...............................................
Yup!! It's him...to see if I got home ok...I texted him back about 80% of the time today, so maybe this is my fault?? I am going to try and think of this as positive, I mean, what do I have to lose??

No comments:

Post a Comment