Wednesday, June 15, 2011

S O Y

No, I haven't changed my diet...After talking to my friends and family, it seems that I may have become a little disgruntled with the dating world. So, my friends have decided to take this situation and take control of it. So, we are going to be starting the SUMMER OF YES.
Here's the breakdown:
I have to go on any date that they approve. There is 3 of them, so they will take a vote. They get complete access to my match.com and can ask for dates on my behalf. I can not veto the date at any time. If we go on a date, and the guy isn't a total creep, then I HAVE to go on a second date. I was of course adamant about a couple of things. I set age limits, non smoker, and height restrictions.
We are going to start this very soon...since my first year with match.com didn't work out like I planned, I guess we are going to start a new experience for 2011. I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. Bindu - Who is on this Board of Directors? I'm so interested to see how this works.

    ReplyDelete