Saturday, July 17, 2010

To facebook or not to facebook

So the craze of facebook has taken over our lives. I met a man. He is an executive chef (yay), he is very cute (from pics), and seems very laid back. We are supposed to meet up shortly. Here is the thing: he friend requested me on facebook. This may not seem like a big issue, but there is alot of personal information on facebook AND, not to mention, a link to this website. Do I want to be "friends" with a guy I am just dating? I am guilty of being a constant facebooker, so my every move would be monitored. Also, how did he find out my last name? Did he look through all the people with my first name and match up the picture? I am not sure if that's a compliment or creepy. We haven't even met up yet, so I think I will 'ignore' his friend request...for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment